Who else wants to get a job online? Update 1/3/2012: This just got funny. My wife got pissed after finding out I’ve posted one of our “money making secrets” lol. She even asked me to delete this post and never publish the follow up post and suggested we make an ebook or a membership site for this. *lol in the end, I just told her to stop whining and just leave a comment below. >:D
there you go, This post must be really valuable! I hope this will be useful to you. the original article is written below.
if you’re one of those ‘Job-less guys’ or ‘guys who got jobs, but looking for other source of income’ then, I have a very cool solution for you. Why not try to get a job online?
- it’s very easy to start
- you don’t need any Money to start
- you get to decide and choose whenever you want to work
- you get to work and make money any place (where there’s internet and computer of course!)
- And, my personal favorite: Elementary, High school and College degree; all those stuff – DOES NOT MATTER HERE. if you can read, write, use computer mouse, then you’re all good to go.
- And seeing that you’re currently reading this blog post of mine, I assume you’ve got all the proper requirements needed. (you know how to read and use the internet! that’s cool. you’re in.)
Although Having an ‘online job’ isn’t the most ideal way to make money using the internet, (frankly it sounds like slavery to my ears) it’s still one great way to make good income online. Many average Joes already went this route and I’ve surely seen lots of them making about $2,000 a month doing this. All thanks to one website, working at home had never been so much easier.
The Easiest Way to Find and Get a Job Online
To get a job you must first learn how to find one and I couldn’t think of a better way to do this other than signing up on Odesk dot com. Odesk is a place where you can outsource freelancers, find and work at home at the same time. The site could be a little ‘techie’ at your first visit but do not worry though as you’ll get a hang of it as soon as you get familiarized on the environment.
You can find a job by browsing through their various job postings based on different categories. of course, you’re going to need an account before you can apply to the job postings.
I’ve been registered to the site since 2009. However, it was only this year (2011) that I’ve been active on the site and actually using it as a way to make money online. this one’s hard to believe and sounds a little bit hype but I managed to make more than $100 in three days doing this. here’s a link to my profile. there, you can see all my recent completed jobs and the money I made from those jobs. (I think you won’t be able to see it unless you’re logged in so I’ll post the most recent screenshot of my earnings just in case.)
on the screenshot above, just below “work history and feed backs” I have a job entitled “SEO expert with proven history to get *page one rankings*” it is recorded that I’ve started the job since April 2011 – Present. (i’m currently writing this post in december 31st) it also says that I’ve currently made $3,673.33 so far. I’ve been with my “emloyer” (the person who hired me) for 8 months or 735 Hours of work overall.
if we do a little math, and divide all my income to 8 and the number of hours I’ve been working we’ll get… (I’m not too good with math btw; but that’s what the computer calculator is for =D)
- $3,673.33 / 8 = $459 (this is what I am making out of this so far)
- and 735 / 8 = 91.8 (this is the number of hours I work EACH MONTH to make $450+)
- 91.8 / 4 = 22.9 ( this is the number of average hours I work PER WEEK to make $450)
- 22.9 / 7 = 3.2! (this is the number of hours I work PER DAY to make $450+)
This means, I get an additional $459 worth of *extra income* each month by putting in only 3 HOURS OF MY TIME EVERYDAY. Some of you who may be reading this might say that this sound a little low, but here in my country, this is already alot of money and the number of hours work aint that bad either. here in the Philippines, the average job rate is around $300/month. that is of course, if you’ll be going to an office and WORK 8 HOURS A DAY or 40 hours a week.
if you’re current situation is like this, then it is clear that Freelancing or an odesk job might be a good option for you. which is the purpose of this post. to give *you* an option. :)
of course, I can never make any guarantees that you’ll make the same amount of money I made. in some cases, you’ll make way more than what I’ve earned or you’ll probably make ZERO. However, I’ll make this very easy for you by giving you a step by step instruction based on my experience on how I got a job online using odesk.
THE EASIEST WAY TO GET AN ODESK JOB
Comming soon – =D
sorry about this. This post is getting long… I’ll publish this as soon as I can (the easiest way to get an odesk job). in the meantime, you can post something on the comment section below and I will notify you once the post is complete.
What you should do next:
- Write your comment, thoughts or opinion below
- Share this article to your friends on facebook / twitter
- subscribe to my blogposts via email (this will notify you everytime a new blog post has been published on my blog)
- Sign up On Odesk Dot Com (and make money from the comfort of your home. like me.. =D)
- wait for my article: “Elie’s tips and tricks on how to get hired easily on odesk“