common way of getting paypal verified is by adding a Credit card to your paypal account..
but what if you don’t have a credit card?
Why is paypal asking for these?
- usually it is intended as a Back-up fund just in case You don’t have enough balance to purchase stuff over the internet with your paypal account.
- For security and Account Infringement reasons.
- To remove your Buying and withdrawal Limitations.
Here are the Known ways to get verified..
Using EON card.
this is how I got paypal verified using EON card:
- Register for a paypal account
- I applied for an Eon card to the nearest Union bank office.
- after receiving the card and waiting for 1 week, I immediately Add it to my paypal account.
- I enrolled for Online banking service of union bank.
- I waited for the 4 digit code from paypal
- Checked my transaction history for the paypal 4 digit code
- add the 4 digit code to paypal
- Got paypal verified
Update: there is a new video on how to use eon card with paypal. watch/follow the instructions on the video below:
Using Smart money Card:
Update: Just in case the post is already lost, I posted it on this blog you can check it out: “how to get paypal verified using smart money”
There is a VCC being sold online at Sulit.com, You can check it out by clicking this link.